Saginaw High Pressure Line Part Number (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a little help here, I have done a pretty decent search for a high pressure line hose to finish off my GM power steering conversion. I haven't found any part numbers posted that will work. It seems like most guys end up going down to a shop and have them custom made.

My question is does anyone know a good part number NAPA, Autobone etc. that is a bolt on for a top mount PS pump? I assuming there has to be a Chevy or Heep part number out there that will bolt on. Going this seems to be the cheaper way to go.

I described what I needed to the Parts-Monkey @ Autobone and I got a blank stare back.....very entertaining.

My setup is the 276537 gear box with a 70's pump.

I have attached a pic that that shows where I need to run my hose.

Thanks guys.....:rolleyes:
Line2.JPG

Have you tried THIS? <---- this is a link from the FAQ

:beer:

Have you tried THIS? <---- this is a link from the FAQ

:beer:

YUP.... I really did do a search on this, I must have spent an hour or so in the FAQ's. I found several great technical links re:mini to sag fittings. As far as Sag, I only found one Kragen # that won't work for my setup. :bounce:

So the CJ5 power steering pressure line is not going to work for you?

So the CJ5 power steering pressure line is not going to work for you?

That is the one that I was talking about with Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters, he didn't think it would be long enough due to the top mount of the PS pump.

The Napa # on that is NPS71146 and it is 42 inches long. I measured around 43-44 inches to be a comfortable fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom