sagging springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
should add-a-leafs fix the sag on my 62's springs. or does more need to me done. i was thinking of just buying MAF add-a-leafs but wasn't sure to get the short or long. i have an ARB and a winch on the front would this need the heavier leafs??

The add-a-leafs are an inexpensive and simple way to compensate for some rear-end sagging. Long ones will give a softer ride, shorter ones will provide more load carrying capacity. You'll need longer spring pins w/the additional leafs.

The ones that come from Man-a-Freaks comes with longer spring pins.......Psssttt thats why ihave less body roll than you. I got the shorties in the back...welll that and you got that heavy ass rack.

add a leafs usually make for a rougher ride. You might also look at the cost of just getting a new spring pack-- might not cost as much as you think, the labor won't be much more than installing the add a leaf, and you'll get a better ride

Agreed they will give a rougher ride but I like the help with the soft stockers with a SOA.

If the springs are saggin leafs may improve your ride.

i think i'll get the shorter ones all the way around to make up for all the heavy s***. i can deal with a rough ride

nate

Check the condition of your springs BEFORE you go with "add a leafs". If the spring pack is worn it's not worth throwing money at it.

Dude, Get New Springs, The Stock Height Springs Are Only $100 Bucks Each. No Sense Putting A Band Aid On That Costs Almost As Much. And Labor? It Is Not That Hard To Put New Leafs On If You Own A Jack, And A Stand. Why Would You Pay Someone To Do An Easy Job Like That. Jsust Do Them One At A Time So You Dont Have Both Wheels Off At Once.

cruiser_guy said:
Check the condition of your springs BEFORE you go with "add a leafs". If the spring pack is worn it's not worth throwing money at it.

Just what he said, this is the reason why I went ahead and got the full kit.

alright. thanks alot. me and al are goin to be plenty busy s=this weekend and i'm gettin started on my list of crap to get so i can knock alot of s*** out at once.
-nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom