S/O TT is Here! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kaderabek said:
Toyota Trails ships from Colorado.

You might call Rhonda in the administration office and make sure your membership is current. 605-388-TLCA.

Non-first class mail can be slow though. And it's only the first week in September.

TJK

Its not a lax in membership Todd.

Its the fact that it takes a special courier to penetrate the briar patch. lol.

Ahhh(big sigh) TT showed up today! As usual it exceeds all expectations! Thanks all :cheers:

I'll be waiting at the cluster box today. Tucson should never get mail before Phx! Somethings wrong with the world.

Great issue Todd and the rest of the team...front to back, morsel after morsel of cruiser goodness.

Mark Algazy's article was impressive in its succinctness and its depth...we need more 'philosophical' cruiser writings...'Zen and the Art of Cruiser repair." ;)

Thanks for another great read. It justifies re-upping for the TLCA for multi-years--then the TT's just keep rolling in. :grinpimp:

Thanks again.
-onur
Akron, OH

im still waiting out here in CA

dmc said:
poor guy. mine showed up 2 weeks ago.
dmc

First Class?

Do remember it took an additional week to get my WCC newsletter? Gonna have words with my mailman :D

On a brighter note,

My premier issue of 4WD Toyota Owner came today, however TT did not. Maybe tomorrow? Dare I hope?

My wife loves it when I come in from work and my first words are "did my TT's come yet?"

Still waiting here in SJ CA. I was just thinking of calling Rhonda to check on my membership but, it looks like I am ont the only one.

Any similar magazines you guys subscribe to like TT???

what the deal ... i think im Going 1st class next year

treerootCO said:
I had to open mine, a little birdy said there was a sexy rig on page 8 :D
yes and that little birdy was right behind ya in the pic!! my first TT appearence,im stoked.
shawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom