Wanted Rust-Free, Lifted, bumpered-up 80 series under 10K? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey ya'll,
Noob here lookin for my first 80 series off-road truck. What should I be paying for a nice running 80 series with a lift big enough to run 35s, rear tire carrier and front off-road bumper?
I'm not big on cosmetics. I can always paint or redo interior myself. I am willing to travel or ship to Minnesota for the right rig.

I have a nice 2003 V8 4Runner with frame rust issues if anybody is handy with a welder and wants to trade.

Thanks
Mike

Prices will vary a lot based on the condition and other variables. For a sorted one lifted on 35s and bumpers expect to pay anywhere from 10-15k based off of condition/miles/maintenance/etc. Always be checking this for sale section as good deals on solid rigs come up often

OP, you should be specific on whether you are looking for an FZJ80 and/or an FJ80.
The price gap between the two will be somewhat significant as is the performance.

I suspect a 3FE on the earlier rigs won't be too much fun pushing around 35's and armor.

I got my 97 LX with 185,000 miles with a 3” slinky lift, 35s, labs rear bumper, 4.88s, and HG done for 12k for reference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom