Rubithon moved (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

workingdog

GOLD Star
Threads
I just got an email from Woody, and I'm guess he's coming here soon, but since I was here ...

They've moved Rubithon from June to August 24-28.

Something about some snow or something.

I just got an email from Woody, and I'm guess he's coming here soon, but since I was here ...

They've moved Rubithon from June to August 24-28.

Something about some snow or something.
It's funny - The day I make the decision to move the event, it stops snowing for 3 or 4 weeks! Then 2 weeks ago everyone is posting pictures on the trail from Loon to Buck (no problem!), and I'm feeling kinda dumb about the decision.
Cut to this past week, and we get 1 to 3 ft of snow! Now I'm freaking Carnac (sorry Gen Z you may not get that).

Now, flip it back to not moving the date. Right about now I would be freaking out due to the late snow, trying to figure out if we can reschedule.

Trust me, I wasn't sure if this was the best plan, but right about now I'm feeling good bout the decision.

Well now that you offered the Carnac thing I suppose a white Turbin and an envelope are in order.

What is the word on getting in an out via Cadillac right now?

What is the word on getting in an out via Cadillac right now?
As of today, there was new snow, and drifts up to 6' (?). I don't know of anyone that made it out past Observation. Somebody went this weekend, and said they got about 70 yards (?) and turned around. it's very wet between the Springs and the base of Cadillac. The pictures showed standing water at the caretaker cabin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom