Roundup Registration Live!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Want to make sure I'm following correct protocol...

Is it assumed that roundup registrants are dues-paying TLCA members? I would assume so for event insurance reasons.

And LSLC membership - I am under the impression that there's no official membership requirements at this point (like attending x number of meetings), but are there LSLC membership dues required? Please correct me if this is bad assumption on my part.

Carolyn registered us last night. See you in a few weeks.

No where on that page does it say you have to be any kind of dues paying member.

Tried to register and use the free promo code I won at the 2022 Ramble last June, but it said the code was inactive. Can y'all double check the promo codes?

Edit: Got registered. See y'all in March.

Last edited:
The Mississippi boyz are headed that way! It'll be my 19th or 20th year! Can't remember :)

The Mississippi boyz are headed that way! It'll be my 19th or 20th year! Can't remember :)
Look forward to seein yall.

I'm bringing the feisty redhead again.

Order Number:
With Kitty always being one of the nicest people that has been my pleasure to meet, you must have another redhead in your life. I am confident that meeting your feisty redhead will be a please too. See the three of you in a few weeks.

This many red heads in one place could have the potential to disrupt the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom