Roundup photos & videos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A couple of you guys seemed interested so thought I'd let you know I have decided to sell my white locked 80, formerly owned and built by @Aussiecruiser82. Need to focus time and resources on the LS swap on Goose Poop, my '95 LC. I'll get the white truck cleaned up and take pictures / video this weekend. It's not exactly a mall queen. I'll ask $12k on CL; given locked 80 prices these days I think it's easily worth $10k.

190k miles; 294 factory lockers work great; pin 7 mod; OME 2.5" lift with unknown spring ratings; unknown brand winch bumper (I'm keeping the Warn); Kaymar rear bumper with spare tire swing-out; 17" Toyota wheels with 35s; sliders; cloth interior swapped in; no factory roof rack; antenna doesn't move; aftermarket double-din stereo with a Bluetooth dongle; fender and rear driver cladding have been knocked off in the past; minor dent in the passenger door; some minor bubbling over the windshield but it's a Colorado/Texas truck so only slight surface rust in places underneath; sunroof drains work fine.

Rear heater deleted; PHH and head gasket done by Lindsay; hubs done in the past ~15k miles; plugs, plug wires, cap, coil wire, fuel filter done recently by me. New power steering pump. Rancho adjustable shocks, new tie rods and steering stabilizer.

That's all I can think of while I'm sitting here waiting for my kid to wake up so we can head to the cabin for Thanksgiving.

Edit: forgot about the acoustic insulation I put under the carpet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom