Round Up 2022 thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone from south Austin or south of Austin leaving for Mason tomorrow (Friday) morning? I am not gonna be able to make it and need to send plates/silverware fir Saturday’s breakfast

I’m leaving in the morning but you would have to meet me on 281

Anyone from south Austin or south of Austin leaving for Mason tomorrow (Friday) morning? I am not gonna be able to make it and need to send plates/silverware fir Saturday’s breakfast
Don’t worry about it, I’ll pick some up.

I’ll be rolling in around 2:30 tomorrow - does it look like y’all still have room?

I plan on leaving at some point in the morning.

Headed that way. Let me know if I need to stop and get anything.

Last edited:
A couple of these for next year and we can make magic for breakfast lunch and dinner

@77mustard40 I aired up at that Chevron station in Mason. Didn't need much gas in the 200, but that guy must have spent two full minutes squeezing every last drop of $5.50 gas into its tank. Then I told him twice that I wanted five gallons of REGULAR in the 40. Nope, 5 gallons of premium.

He's retiring next month after 22 years there. I guess I don't blame him for revenue maximization.

@77mustard40 I aired up at that Chevron station in Mason. Didn't need much gas in the 200, but that guy must have spent two full minutes squeezing every last drop of $5.50 gas into its tank. Then I told him twice that I wanted five gallons of REGULAR in the 40. Nope, 5 gallons of premium.

He's retiring next month after 22 years there. I guess I don't blame him for revenue maximization.
I made a donation as well, I do it one Sunday per year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom