Round Up 2015 chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where is an itinerary?

I have a extra rv spot that I paid the park $100 for. Looking to get my money back. Text me at 985-630-9825 if interested.

Unfortunately i'm no longer able to make the run.
Who can i talk to about getting a refund for my registration and extra meal tickets?

Itinerary.....We aren't that formal....

Thursday....register and wheel
Friday....register and wheel. County road tour / overnight on Llano river (head out around 4:30). Pot Luck dinner at Katemcy Rocks 6:30, John D Hale takes the stage at 8:00.
Saturday register and wheel

There will be a white board at the pavilion for messages, parts needed and the day's events.

Please check the board throughout the day and feel free to post up any parts / repairs needed or messages

Unfortunately i'm no longer able to make the run.
Who can i talk to about getting a refund for my registration and extra meal tickets?
Replied to your PM. Sorry you can't make it, we will get your refund to you.

"White" board... oh, i see how you people are. :)

Trailer loaded just need to put food in the motor home and fill water tank. Will leave Friendswood around 9 am.

image.jpg

It's all coming together, looking forward to seeing folks around 8am on Thursday.
Happy Trails! Nick

Thanks in advance to all the folks who put so much work into this event! See y'all on Thursday!

Thanks again to everyone who helped out and everyone who made the trip out! Weather was great, wheelin was great and the seeing old friends and making new ones was the best part!

See you in 2016 at Round Up #13....Baker's Dozen....

Yal have fun and be safe this weekend!

40 isn't quite ready for wheeling, although she is running and driving again.

Thanks Butch for putting the SM420 and Orion 4:1 in my mind btw when you let me drive your 40 way back when! 1st 4low so far playing around has given me a s*** eating grin :grinpimp:

Last edited:
Brought my dad out for his 70th birthday - his '83 fj60 is what got me into Cruisers. He had a blast. I could have done better, I barely got to talk to anybody and could not imbibe due to being in the clutches of bronchitis and feeling like death. Still worth it and still alive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom