Rotisserie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, Who has built a homemade rotisserie for their cruiser? Any pictures? Materials used? Thanks, Mike

I rented one on Craigslist. I think is was $50 a month or so. I think the guy just didn’t want to store it, so renting it out was a great way to pay for it and keep it out of his way

I adapted one I built years ago for a 65 mustang resto. It can be really simple. That said, I have a customer I powder coat for that made a super nice one because he didn't like what was out there and he was all about letting me take pictures to copy it.

20191212_084315.jpg
20191212_084330.jpg
20191212_084336.jpg
20191212_084343.jpg
20191212_084347.jpg

You have to check out the homemade rotisserie made by @RUSH55 in his FJ55 build. Good pics on page 17. He used 4x4s (wood) for alot of the structure which makes it alot cheaper than all steel construction. I posted a link below...scroll down to about 3/4 down page 17 to see some of the details.

FJ55 Homemade Rotisserie (sorry, posted the wrong link the first time)

Last edited:
I asked the same, and got a bunch of responses, Mine is in there, low budget and all made of wood Not sure how to add link but here is the title

Flipping Tub
Its in the section forums/ gear and equipment/ paint and body

Thanks @xtremeVA :cheers:

Built a second rotisserie for the frame. What I found was that 4x4 lumber will fit nice and snug into a piece of 4x4x1/8 square steel tubing, both simplifying construction and making it stronger.

I'm going to follow your lead...that's the best compliment I can provide. Great job and thanks for posting it up in your build! (which is also inspiring!)

@SHIfTHEAD made one super redneck but it worked. Where is that Superman anyhow?!

@SHIfTHEAD made one super redneck but it worked. Where is that Superman anyhow?!
I've been too busy on motorcycle stuff. I'm gonna get ramped up and back on the '62 again soon. Especially after seeing what that survivor sold for a few weeks back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom