Rogue Fabrication Bender - My Review and Experience (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Decided I needed a roof rack or a trailer for the family's next camping trip. A rack is cheaper and much quicker to build so I broke out the @RogueFab bender, blew the dust off my math skills, then went to work....
IMG_3612.JPG

At this point you can walk on it with no noticeable deflection. I have a sheet of expanded metal that will go in later.
IMG_3622.JPG

The experimental top rail. This is as close as I could stack two bends together with a 90* followed 5 3/8'' later by a 10*

IMG_3610.JPG
The bottom of the rack is completely framed out and burned in, I'm still experimenting with the upper design and am using the current 4 piece upper to tweak measurements and angles. I will say if you do your part with the math, the bender will make it look nice. Obviously there is a limit to how close you can stack your bends.

The finished product. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I debated quite a bit on leaving the back open or not, in the end I decided it made more sense for loading. I'm glad I did, those big green totes just slide right up. The Rogue Fab bender made short work of everything I threw at it.
IMG_3777.JPG
IMG_3774.JPG
IMG_3832.JPG

Just want to thank all of you for the review.... I just bought a used Rogue fab bender from a buddy of mine who used his to build mud trucks. I made the desision after reading this thread.

As far as customer support, I called them earlier today to try and get some clearification on the 600HD. Joe was very helpful and friendly. Thank again.

I just ordered mine as well! Should be seeing it tomorrow. First project will be a rear tire carrier/stinger.

The fact that the supplier is on here and chimed up would push me over the edge to buy from them over another company. Kudos.

You guys still putting these through their paces? Make any upgrades like an electric pump?

I haven't made any upgrades, no. Still working perfectly with the HF air/hydraulic ram. Still working perfectly!

The fact that the supplier is on here and chimed up would push me over the edge to buy from them over another company. Kudos.

You guys still putting these through their paces? Make any upgrades like an electric pump?

This year I've built trailer bows (not pictured) and a flat rack for a buddies 80 (also not pictured). They are a fun little bender for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom