Rocker switch mount that replaces the blank panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BenCC

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I made a rocker switch mount that replaces the blank panel on the bottom right corner of the center console.

I mounted the Blue Sea battery rocker switch there. Any rocker switch will fit there.

The panel features a deep pocket where a rocker switch is fully recessed to protect it from impact and accidental activation.

The panel is screwed to the main panel by utilizing three existing holes. On some years of land cruiser 100, the holes need to be enlarged so the 6-32 screws can get through. The panel is fabricated with Stereolithography (SLA) 3D printing technique. The material is sandable. A more smooth surface can be achieved by sanding with 400-800 sandpaper.

Purchase Link:

s-l1600.jpg
IMG_7364.jpg

2019-08-18_22-45-06.jpg
IMG_7367.jpg

IMG_7370.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work. If I had a hundy, I'd be in the market.

Are you the same guy I talked to on eBay who made my ScanGauge mount for the 100?? If so great work on the switch panel, I just might have to come up with an excuse to add another accessory in the future to get one of those!

IMG_3070.jpeg

Yes it is me. You did a great job on the final surface finish.

Are you the same guy I talked to on eBay who made my ScanGauge mount for the 100?? If so great work on the switch panel, I just might have to come up with an excuse to add another accessory in the future to get one of those!

View attachment 2085356

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom