Rock Warrior Replacement Caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

xeuxaz

SILVER Star
Threads
I can’t find them anywhere. Does anyone have any alternatives to the OEM caps that fit??

I tried searching but all the links are dead or out of stock. Appreciate any help or guidance.

I went down this road 6 months ago and came up with nothing. I am going to talk to my local body shop and figure out a way to repaint them or something to that effect.

One of mine is physically damaged from discount tire. Restoring with new paint wouldn’t do the trick in this case unfortunately. I’m starting to get desperate. 🙏🏻

I realize the stock ones have a metal cap, but could someone make a 3D printed facsimile that looked decent?

One of mine is physically damaged from discount tire. Restoring with new paint wouldn’t do the trick in this case unfortunately. I’m starting to get desperate. 🙏🏻
One possibility, since you mentioned Discount Tire, Is the center caps from level 8 mk6 rims that they sell will fit rock warriors. I know this because I replaced the caps from my MK6s with rock warrior center caps back when you could buy them on Amazon for $12. Maybe you could get a set of the MK6 caps and have them painted or stickered in a way you like.

Mine also got bashed by a tire shop putting TPMS

I got this set late last year and haven’t had a chance to put them on. Are these that hard to find now?

Here’s the PNs I used. I think I did PartSouq or one of the TRD sites that get mentioned here often

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks like they are indeed out of stock discontinued…

Found this on a related search:

There is also a group on 4Runner.com called FactoryStyleWheels.com that makes some looks alike TRDs with center caps. Might be worth reaching out to them to see what they can do.

I’m sure if someone wanted to make a batch, there’s enough of us here and on Tundra forums to warrant a group buy.

Last edited:
Subscribed. Mine are also pretty tired looking, and 3 of them are missing the metal snap ring.

I don’t know if this is of any help, and probably much more time and expense than you want to go through, but I had some 3/16 aluminum cut to the correct diameter, then powder coated the same color as my wheels. Then engraved with a different logo (OMF, since that’s who modified my RW wheels), then my machinist made the plastic insert flat so we could epoxy the new aluminum piece on top of it. There’s a similar small description in my build thread…

B0C6D189-0F89-435D-9D26-11791BE33090.jpeg

On the other hand, I may have one or two caps that aren’t in perfect condition but I’m happy to send one out if it’s needed.

I don’t know if this is of any help, and probably much more time and expense than you want to go through, but I had some 3/16 aluminum cut to the correct diameter, then powder coated the same color as my wheels. Then engraved with a different logo (OMF, since that’s who modified my RW wheels), then my machinist made the plastic insert flat so we could epoxy the new aluminum piece on top of it. There’s a similar small description in my build thread…

View attachment 3104273

On the other hand, I may have one or two caps that aren’t in perfect condition but I’m happy to send one out if it’s needed.
DMed. I have come up empty handed. Still desperate for a new option even if it isn’t OEM, but doesn’t look bad.

I have a set of 4 new in the bags. Best offer (plus shipping) can get them

Sold

I also have a set of 4 brand new in plastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom