RLC LR Area Meeting - Every 3rd Thursday of the month (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well ?? How's the "wrenching" meeting going.
Maybe some pictures of the RLC Central Arkansas monthly meeting in the works ??
. . . and on a lower note, what pizza made the night ?

Sorry I missed this- hopefully when I start school I can maintain a more normal schedule and hang with ya'll a little more

Well ?? How's the "wrenching" meeting going.
Maybe some pictures of the RLC Central Arkansas monthly meeting in the works ??
. . . and on a lower note, what pizza made the night ?

Transmission and engine are mated and sitting in the frame ready for Jason to jump back on it.

Any pics should go in his build thread: 67 FJ40....The new addiction . There are some. New Josh took quite a few.

Damgoode Pies was the pizza of choice. Although it was good as usual, we wanted more for less money. We'll do better next time. :)

Thanks to everyone that came over to help. Couldn't have done it without y'all. It was all pretty straight forward. Just took some special maneuvering and muscle at times. The only pic I got was of the finished product.
IMG_3357.JPG

I've still got a lot of work to do with wiring and plumbing. I will be updating my thread in the main 40 section as I do things. Anyone else that got pics of the process last night feel free to post them up.

Next Central AR area meeting will be on March 15th at 6 PM. Rebel Kettle is the venue this month. Located at 822 E 6th St, Little Rock, AR 72202.

Next Central AR area meeting will be on March 15th at 6 PM. Rebel Kettle is the venue this month. Located at 822 E 6th St, Little Rock, AR 72202.

Here's your "the meeting is this week" reminder. :)

Bueller? Anyone?

I'll be there.

I'm out this month. Wife is on call and I'm on kid duty.

Meeting is coming up next Wednesday. Edit: we are a go for meeting at the Cruiser Company. Please chime in if you are able to make it so we have a head count.

Last edited:
I'll be there and @arcarroll will be with me.

I'll be there.

Are Wednesdays a problem for most people? Do we need to send out notifications sooner about the meetings?

Maybe we could try Thursday? It's never been a problem for me. I'm open to changing if we want to try something new to get some fresh faces in attendance. :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom