RLC LR Area Meeting - Every 3rd Thursday of the month (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The next Central AR meeting will be Wednesday, 1/18, at 6:00. This month will be at Hideaway Pizza in NLR.

Google Maps

If a different day works better for most, I'm open to moving the meeting day off of Wednesdays if we need to.

I'd also like to try this format for this year: each quarter we have a restaurant meeting, a wrenching meeting, and a visit a business/shop meeting. So January is at Hideaway, February could be at my house or another members house to do a specific project, and the March meeting could be at an offroad business/shop (I know of 2 that would probably be on board with this). Thoughts on this format? Anyone lurking want to volunteer their business/shop for a meeting one month? :D

I like the idea of the wrenching meetings. I just happen to have a big project we could take on...:hmm:

And I know I've mentioned it before but @CruiserCoLittleRock has mentioned that he wouldn't mind if we met at his place.

Just a reminder about Wednesday night at The Hideaway...

The next Central AR meeting will be Wednesday, 1/18, at 6:00. This month will be at Hideaway Pizza in NLR.

Google Maps

If a different day works better for most, I'm open to moving the meeting day off of Wednesdays if we need to.

I'd also like to try this format for this year: each quarter we have a restaurant meeting, a wrenching meeting, and a visit a business/shop meeting. So January is at Hideaway, February could be at my house or another members house to do a specific project, and the March meeting could be at an offroad business/shop (I know of 2 that would probably be on board with this). Thoughts on this format? Anyone lurking want to volunteer their business/shop for a meeting one month? :D
YJ, this is a very cool idea. I'd be interested to see this come together. I would also be open to moving off Wednesday evening. Putting a meeting at a business or member shop would be much better if given appropriate time on the calendar.

Isn't it about time for the next meeting? Did we decide what we'd do this time? I know there was talk of going to @Tireguy87 place to work on his engine swap...

Yep. Either day works for me. I'm hoping to have the clutch installed tomorrow so the motor should be ready to mate to the trans/xfer and then go back in the truck.

Wednesday night at 6 at Jason? We can order some pizza or something.

I'll be there. Come one or come all. Everyone is welcome. Pizza is good. BYOB.

February meeting this Wednesday night at Jason's (@Tireguy87) house. 6 PM. This is a "wrenching" meeting to help stab a 2F into his FJ40.

BYOB, but we will coordinate pizza on site.

I guess we need directions. :)

8124 Leatrice Dr
Little Rock 72227

What pizza options are around other than Damgoode? Just trying to keep options open.

You've got US Pizza, Blaze, Larry's, Marco's, Little Caesar's, Pizza Hut, Damgoode, Shotgun Dan's, Dominos all semi-close

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom