Rhino Line (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well my carpet got wet and i had to pull it out would i be able to go back with rhino lining instead?

I don't see why not, provided you can find a shop willing to do it.

...or you could just dry out your carpet and put it back in. ;)

Theres not any electrics to worry about? And pulling it out or it even getting wet was not my choice, my parents took my car 200 miles away and left it at our mountain house in NC and due to being a little older the weather stripping and seals arnt what they used to be, so with all the rain coming through it got soaked multiple time to point of no return. Being 17 with a cruiser that ur parents are F****NG up is hard lol

If you bedliner it and leave the pad and carpet out be prepared for a loud ride. You'd be amazed at how much noise the carpet and batting stuff deadens. No reason you can't dry the pad and carpet out, hang it outside for a few hot, sunny days.

Last edited:
...Being 17 with a cruiser that ur parents are F****NG up is hard lol
Being 17 without a cruiser (probably a free cruiser;)) might be worse.

Steve

So going back with rhino line is not the smartest thing? Are there any other options rather than just going back with carpet?

my parents took my car 200 miles away and left it at our mountain house in NC and due to being a little older the weather stripping and seals arnt what they used to be, so with all the rain coming through it got soaked multiple time to point of no return.
Are you sure your sunroof drains aren't just clogged? I can't see the door or window seals letting in that much water... even when 10-15 years old.

No because when driving through rain water drips in from the top of the driver door an passenger side door.

Open your sunroof and pour water on the edges and see where that water goes.

It's the sunroof, there's no way the doors would let enough water in unless someone was trying to pry it open in the middle of a cat5 hurricane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom