Rhino 4x4 Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello everyone, first post on here. I just got a LX570 and building it up a bit. I first saw this bumper and loved it. An I ordered mine.

The thing that confuses me is everyone is talking about prices $4,000 plus and Australia.

I am not sure if people know but these bumpers are NOT made in Australia. They are made in Argentina! You can imagine the shipping this to Australia and then back to USA from Argentina is a huge expense.

If you order from them in Argentina they are ~$1,700 and $700 shipping to USA for $2,400 total shipped to the USA.

Still expensive but about half of what some people paid.

This is what it is going on. Just put wheels and tires. I moved the AHC sensors in front, but don't know if will need long term new springs so I won't mess up the suspension with the weight of the bumper and winch on the AHC. I won't raise it more since I like how it cruises like this and has a more than enough lift for me in high.

Well hopefully this helps you guys.

Contact Paula at Rhino 4x4 in Argentina. +54 9 3513908520. They have whats app if you add them on chat. Tell them Chris sent you.

View attachment 2552481
Great news! I'm looking forward to how you handle fitment and what adjustments have to be made for the LX570 fascia.

Great news! I'm looking forward to how you handle fitment and what adjustments have to be made for the LX570 fascia.
Lets see what I got myself into. Hopefully not too bad. But one step at a time

anyone has bumper installed on blizzard pearl LC200 2016 + , just want to check how does it look, it looks great on the black/grey paint match ..

Ok guys... about 3 hours in.. and I may have an idea so no metal bending on LX570 or anything... lets see

image.jpg

Alright guys check this out. This is fitment without one bend or cut!

image.jpg

This is the trick.

the LX has a longer front.

so move the winch tray position forward so you only use two of the three bolt holes.

i am then just going to drill a third on the side
image.jpg

I think its much better of a start than I thought!

need to figure out the internal supports for the sides since they are held by the chassis support which did not move forward, but does not seem hard.

cheers

Alright guys check this out. This is fitment without one bend or cut!

View attachment 2669306
This is the trick.

the LX has a longer front.

so move the winch tray position forward so you only use two of the three bolt holes.

i am then just going to drill a third on the side
View attachment 2669312

I think its much better of a start than I thought!

need to figure out the internal supports for the sides since they are held by the chassis support which did not move forward, but does not seem hard.

cheers
This will be epic if you get a simple solution for the LX. What model year LX do you have?

This will be epic if you get a simple solution for the LX. What model year LX do you have?
2008... honestly this is not that bad. I have been setting aside for a month and decided to got at it tonight.

i still think I am going to set the winch plate back again and do some small cuts to clear lights and body work... this thing is bitchin and the quality is incredible

i put some red lines of where I will cut and then just set back. The rest is patience and cutting the bumper up. Honestly dont mind. Never going back to it!

A455742C-3810-4BF1-BDF7-AF763CB7EA57.jpeg

2008... honestly this is not that bad. I have been setting aside for a month and decided to got at it tonight.

i still think I am going to set the winch plate back again and do some small cuts to clear lights and body work... this thing is bitchin and the quality is incredible

i put some red lines of where I will cut and then just set back. The rest is patience and cutting the bumper up. Honestly dont mind. Never going back to it!

View attachment 2669336

image.jpg

image.jpg

🙄

C56F3C0A-DA98-4DB7-A944-F1528AA4CEC7.jpeg

Alright guys.

here is the money shot...
Two cuts each side

C8B0F263-530D-4746-A5A3-1E4AEAEBC9F5.jpeg

Ok now ran out of time and want to spend time with the bunpwr to fill in gaps.

will do a full step by step,

but it looks awesome

5628AB3C-E978-4A61-A33C-1659FF658C8F.jpeg

moar wing pics are required
With bar!

by wings you mean the sides?

642EDBE7-2FEC-49F8-9F27-C2AD4821F1F6.jpeg
image.jpg

Do you have any pre pinch mold? And maybe a couple measurements to aid others on the material removed?
I will do a write up and explain but basically it is following the same angle as the body work, because the. You can cut the upper part of bumper and put it all as one piece. Fyi the winch mount that support everything moves back to front and left to right a bit so you can put body work and just push back to anug up fit and then tighten bolts.

the main thing is getting comfortable with only uaing two not three bolts on winch tray effectively moving everything forward 3 inches. The 4 bolts left are bigger than winch bolts so should not be issue but will add the additional two when I am sure it is all set and done.
Also picks of the cuts below. Fyi not a good cutter or welder. Maybe a 6 out of 10. Just get a good metal cutting disc.

image.jpg
D1A13006-D3A5-49BF-8154-09981B8BFF36.jpeg

great. thanks for clarifying. So basically moving forward one position on the bumper frame, and the pictured trimming to match to the lights and fascia. I thought maybe you had decided to cut and the cutting removed the need to push the bumper forward one position.

great. thanks for clarifying. So basically moving forward one position on the bumper frame, and the pictured trimming to match to the lights and fascia. I thought maybe you had decided to cut and the cutting removed the need to push the bumper forward one position.
That was my idea but finally decided not to move back to original position as I think I need the flexibility when putting body work.
Also very important. I got the bumper for the 2016+ land cruiser. It is more square. And this is why probably i needed the space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom