review with 4.56 and 35s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since my truck is a DD I did not really want to go any lower with the gearing, Even though i wanted to. I almost ordered the 4.88s but am glad i stuck with the 4.56's.

With stock gearing and 35's my firsts gear turned into 2nd gear and my 4th into a 5th. ( it was awesome on the highway, i will miss it). Now with the 4.56s in i can pull out with almost no gas and accelerate like a mad man. I top off around 60mph at 2700rpms. I could run it harder but i dont really like running for hours much above 2700rpms. the tires i am running are a true 33.5 like most. if you are running a true 35s maybe 4.88s would be better.

As for the trail they freakin rock. climbing rocks is awsome now, no more stalling. its sweet to be able to pick tires right off the ground with out hardly any gas, although the locker helps out much with that.

Kurt thanks for all the parts and recent hook up with recent exploded knuckle parts...

and 2badfjs....never could have done it with out your help....never thanks man i own ya big time.....if i'm up your way or ya venture down here to Florida any time soon we will have to hook up and hit the trails....i owe ya a few beers...

-Al :beer:

What about me????

Where's the love???

:flipoff2:

Cool deal, makes me think I made the right choice by jumping to 4.56s now even though I am still on 33s. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY if i have NO interuptions this weekend I can FINALLY put it back together. So close, so close. Tonight the Lockright and bolt together the rear end, tomorrow start reassembling the front end...

And Mace for helping me find the dial indicator i will name my first born after you.....tons of cruiser love for you bra....

its about damn time ya go a 60 anyways!!!!!! it will be cool to see ya build it up....i have alil project coming up that is a little outside the box as well....

-Al

Mace said:
What about me????

Where's the love???

:flipoff2:

you,my friend were on your way to woodys that weekend.

i think al and i had about a dozen phone calls that weekend :eek:

AL, YOU ARE MOST WELCOME!!!! ANYTIME BRO!

i think the closest i'm gettin to you is a disney cruise with my family this next march.. :bounce: :bounce2:

well swing in....if you are close to Orlando Alpha Pit isnt far....soooooo if not swing in at St. Augustine....and hit up some waves with the family

This is sweet :flipoff2:

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!

:D

lowtideride said:
...Kurt thanks for all the parts and recent hook up with recent exploded knuckle parts...

No worries ;) :D

lowtideride said:
And Mace for helping me find the dial indicator i will name my first born after you.....tons of cruiser love for you bra....
-Al
mace is your bra??? so do you have manboobs or are you just into cross dressing? :flipoff2:

i dont wiegh enough to have man boobies...im 5' 10" and 135lbs.....what do you think? of course cross dressing.....

i kid i kid...

surfer talk my sista.

lowtideride said:
i dont wiegh enough to have man boobies...im 5' 10" and 135lbs.....what do you think? of course cross dressing.....

i kid i kid...

surfer talk my sista.
heck, that size, you would make a better bra for me ;)

I love the life aquatic..

something cool about space oddity sung in portugee..

i must have watched that about 10 times already.....gotta love it.

"I'm so sick of these damn dolphins"

Hey dont you have some kind of a 60 to be working on? huh huh?

"Is that my expresso machine???

Actually it is hard to do work on a cruiser in the dark. I have done it before but at least it is cooler at night.

Come on dude i thought you were hardcore.....i put those gears in last week with a head lamp cliped to my hat...in my garagless backyard.

"not if i see you first sunny"

Hardcore? me??? Hardly, the last time I broke on the Con I sucked so many CO2 fumes that I am no longer consdered "hardcore"

"Don't point that gun at him, he is an unpaid intern"

im a wanbee hardcore, so i just push myself to do all my own crap but i dont think i am anywhere close.....need some more trail time under the belt.

"who are you? you look pregnant"

I like the people that are "hardcore" but cannot change their own oil..

You ride waves that make me enjoy sitting back watching in a lawnchair..
Hardcore enough for me.

"I don't think she is a lesbian, she's pregnant.. "

re-gearing it puts the speedo about right where is should be....so yep off the speedo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom