Wanted Restored FZJ80 to be daily driver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would have to take it at a low price in order to pay for the restoration and I don't want to do that to you!

It's not too much. Just the basic baselining stuff for an 80 of this age. Unless you're also talking about restoration to the point of repaint, new interior, etc.

Hi I’m in southern Idaho we have a huge supply of clean rust free Landcruiser’s. I have been restoring land cruisers for 20 years full frame off and engine conv. I am new to site I usually flip them in California or vintage cruisers I have my 70 green cruiser I built for myself on their now. Point being I just started restoring a 94 with 174,000 on the clock it runs great.Interior is in great condition minus front leather which are in the process of getting rebuilt with factory leather it has lockers and is metallic green and has been unmolested a older couple was original owner and I bought it From their son-in-law I will be painting it next week in our shop if you were looking for a clean stock vehicle this is a very good option I pulled the carpet and installed sound deadener a color change is possible if you get to me befor next week.

Hi I’m in southern Idaho we have a huge supply of clean rust free Landcruiser’s. I have been restoring land cruisers for 20 years full frame off and engine conv. I am new to site I usually flip them in California or vintage cruisers I have my 70 green cruiser I built for myself on their now. Point being I just started restoring a 94 with 174,000 on the clock it runs great.Interior is in great condition minus front leather which are in the process of getting rebuilt with factory leather it has lockers and is metallic green and has been unmolested a older couple was original owner and I bought it From their son-in-law I will be painting it next week in our shop if you were looking for a clean stock vehicle this is a very good option I pulled the carpet and installed sound deadener a color change is possible if you get to me befor next week.

Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Do you have photos? How much do your restored 80s go for?

Maybe PM me.

Without going through engine or tranny just cosmetic restoration and I am doing new rotors and pads 15k I will take it as far as you would like . Rebuilt engine and tranny 12k LS conversion 20k. I would not not recommend going through it now it is strong. I also have a Toyota turbo diesel ready for instal that has been gone through.

A95B215B-FC82-45FA-A705-7BA633D722B9.jpeg

2C365D8B-D8E6-45FA-9610-F016F919C63B.jpeg

View attachment 1727098

What do you mean by 'restored'? That means many different things to different people.
Cosmetically it is a strong runner low miles. We are repainting it doing mechanical inspection replacing anything that needs attention. If you want a frame off Personal message me. I have six cylinder turbo diesel’s and LS conversions available

Cosmetically it is a strong runner low miles. We are repainting it doing mechanical inspection replacing anything that needs attention. If you want a frame off Personal message me. I have six cylinder turbo diesel’s and LS conversions available

I was asking @Mark Miller

Hello I have a 97 Land Cruiser with 149,000 miles and I have spent many hours on it. I'm in Houston Tx and ship nationwide

IMG_5088.JPG

I have 96 moon glow with grey interior no lockers. it does have 49,000 miles and looks as if it has never been dirty. All original except I removed the distributor installed roof rack.I have not driven it much last couple of years but it is nicely stored . I have not thought of a price.

I have a 93 with 57K on it. it has been my daily driver for some time now. Mechanically and cosmetically excellent, not a bit of rust. Would need very little in terms of restoration if youre interested. Here is a link to way too many photos. Feel free to call me if you want more info. 901.491.3413.
It was for sale recently on this site but someone dinged the rear bumper cover on the left. Had it replaced and painted. Did not damage any sheetmetal. if youre interested Ill shoot you my pics of the before and after. Its about to go back up for sale on the forum
Jon

I have a 93 with 57K on it. it has been my daily driver for some time now. Mechanically and cosmetically excellent, not a bit of rust. Would need very little in terms of restoration if youre interested. Here is a link to way too many photos. Feel free to call me if you want more info. 901.491.3413.
It was for sale recently on this site but someone dinged the rear bumper cover on the left. Had it replaced and painted. Did not damage any sheetmetal. if youre interested Ill shoot you my pics of the before and after. Its about to go back up for sale on the forum
Jon

Goodness. A truly beautiful vehicle.

I love it but I am assuming it's out of my price range.

How much are you asking?

Thanks for reaching out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom