REPLICA OEM - SSTs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was this run of 30 ever made? Any available?

I ordered mine on 11/28 and received it yesterday, so I imagine the answer is yes.

Also, mine looks excellent and I'm excited to finally have one of these! Thanks again @TRAIL TAILOR for helping out the Toyota community. It's still nuts that Toyota charges so much for SST's when you know they have economy of scale of their side, and their manufacturing cost has to be very low.

I ordered mine on 11/28 and received it yesterday, so I imagine the answer is yes.

Also, mine looks excellent and I'm excited to finally have one of these! Thanks again @TRAIL TAILOR for helping out the Toyota community. It's still nuts that Toyota charges so much for SST's when you know they have economy of scale of their side, and their manufacturing cost has to be very low.

Was this run of 30 ever made? Any available?

Will be available again when store reopens on Jan 1st. We are closed EVERY December.

J

on the site it shows sold out. Needing to purchase one and hoping to support one of the vendors on here.

TT CLOSED.jpg

on the site it shows sold out. Needing to purchase one and hoping to support one of the vendors on here.

If your schedule allows you to wait the 10 days until they reopen, it will be well worth it. 👍

It looks like they reduced stock levels to zero on everything to prevent new orders from being submitted while they are closed for the holidays. Easy way to implement it in e-commerce software.

Sera à nouveau disponible à la réouverture du magasin le 1er janvier. Nous sommes fermés CHAQUE décembre.

J
Bonjour, je viens de voir tous vos commentaires concernant l'outil SST 09634 60014 et j'aurai une question, j'ai déjà l'outil en question , mais je n'ai pas le bras pour accroché le peson, pourriez vous me fournir un plan coté de cette pièce ? cordialement.

Bonjour, je viens de voir tous vos commentaires concernant l'outil SST 09634 60014 et j'aurai une question, j'ai déjà l'outil en question , mais je n'ai pas le bras pour accroché le peson, pourriez vous me fournir un plan coté de cette pièce ? cordialement.
The website shows four in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom