REPLICA OEM - SSTs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are these still on sale?
Shows out of stock.

Are these still on sale?
Shows out of stock.

Black Friday sale is over. All I currently have in stock is the shifter remover tool, bearing race installer and remover. I'll be making another run of knuckle tools in January once the lathe is free from other jobs.

Jason

Knuckle tools are finishing up and I'll have them back on the shelf next week.

Jason
Good timing as I am getting set to order my rebuild kit this week.

Scratch that, ordered the kit. Now I will add to my collection of tools when your store reopens.
Enjoy your Vacation.

Last edited:
Just noticed these on your site and found this thread. I'll definitely be ordering one and doing my knuckles again in short order. I used the good Marlin oil seals when I did it back in 2014 but didn't get the knuckles centered right and the oil is again mixing with the grease so I gotta go through the whole process again :bang:

Good timing as I am getting set to order my rebuild kit this week.

Scratch that, ordered the kit. Now I will add to my collection of tools when your store reopens.
Enjoy your Vacation.

Just noticed these on your site and found this thread. I'll definitely be ordering one and doing my knuckles again in short order. I used the good Marlin oil seals when I did it back in 2014 but didn't get the knuckles centered right and the oil is again mixing with the grease so I gotta go through the whole process again :bang:

ALL SSTs are back in stock and ON SALE!

J

Found a few Toyota axle seal installers.

40 to early 70 series.

48.00 each shipped to the lower 48. PM me if interested.

Jason

installer.jpg
IMG_20190325_134724727.jpg

Hi Jason Trail Tailor
your Steering Knuckle Bearing Cup-Race Arm Remover Service Tool is it equivalent to Toyota SST 09606-60020 ?
Thank you

Giacomo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom