REPLICA OEM - SSTs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Went by the machine shop today and he was working on everything. He was finishing up the shaft bolts, had tooling set out for the other lathe and setting up codes for the next piece. Should be SOON now.

J

KT Shaft CrMo.jpg

Wish you’d have made these available last summer. I could have save a hundred or so buying your reproductions over the OEM SST. I just bought another centering guage because I loaned my old one out which is long gone. I don’t like that the new ones are black oxide coated. In my opinion, it’s easier to read markings in the layout fluid when the SST had the chrome-like finish.

Wish you’d have made these available last summer. I could have save a hundred or so buying your reproductions over the OEM SST. I just bought another centering guage because I loaned my old one out which is long gone. I don’t like that the new ones are black oxide coated. In my opinion, it’s easier to read markings in the layout fluid when the SST had the chrome-like finish.

I just couldn't justify bringing them to market last year. The machine shops were outrageous and lead times were outside my comfort range.

On that note... the tooling arrived and should be back on track in a few days.

J

I'm always game. Just need the tool for designing. Which one/s are you interested in? I have to be able to get 25-50 sets run or the $$ is too high IMO.

I for one would be interested in SST 09305-55010 for gear shift removal.

special_tools.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom