Replacement Seat Covers for LX470 / Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we send them to our overseas factory.

I won't bother to ask the country of origin, but are you willing to share the continent of origin?

Screw it....tired of trying to get the Capcha to work.

Screw it....tired of trying to get the Capcha to work.

Not sure why capcha isn't working for you guys. We get so many samples requests everyday.

Please email your name/address/colors to support@ridies.com or send them to me here on PM and I will make sure that you get samples.

Sorry about inconvenience.

Not sure why capcha isn't working for you guys. We get so many samples requests everyday.

Please email your name/address/colors to support@ridies.com or send them to me here on PM and I will make sure that you get samples.

Sorry about inconvenience.

Just got an email stating the order has been placed. The trouble is there is NO 'confirmation' on the site that your Capcha was successful and it kicks you back a screen to 'refill' all the information you had previously entered. It leads you to believe something went wrong.

No ruffling/crinkling in the middle sections, which is part of what makes the LX leather so appealing to me and a Luxury trait from the 90s that I miss in modern cars. Wouldn't feel like an LX without it. Just a reupholstered Land Cruiser.
IMG20191202140100.jpg

Last edited:
No ruffling/crinkling in the middle sections, which is part of what makes the LX leather so appealing to me and a Luxury trait from the 90s that I miss in modern cars. Wouldn't feel like an LX without it. Just a reupholstered Land Cruiser.View attachment 2221187

1999 model? It looks like mine.

No ruffling/crinkling in the middle sections, which is part of what makes the LX leather so appealing to me and a Luxury trait from the 90s that I miss in modern cars. Wouldn't feel like an LX without it. Just a reupholstered Land Cruiser.View attachment 2221187

We can make them like that as well. Most people prefer no wrinkles though.

Thanks

I'll try to get some tomorrow (in the daylight).
Not great pictures, but the best I can do, at the moment, with the current lighting conditions:

2006:
1582646186827.png

1999:
1582646242259.png

@Ridies How do your seat covers/skins compare to what Lseat has to offer? Your front seat skins are $200 more compared to Lseat. Trying to understand the difference so that I can make an informed decision. I'm in the market for front and middle row.

@Ridies How do your seat covers/skins compare to what Lseat has to offer? Your front seat skins are $200 more compared to Lseat. Trying to understand the difference so that I can make an informed decision. I'm in the market for front and middle row.

Quality of leather and craftsmanship. When you get genuine leather from us then all the panels are genuine leather, we don't make sides and back with other material.

You can look for reviews of lseat and us on internet. Please tell us all the time that our quality is much much higher then anybody including leatherseats.com, katzkin, lseats, etc

Also, all the pictures on our photos section Search Result | List of Photos | Ridies are from our customers. You can look at the quality of pictures there.

Thanks

Quality of leather and craftsmanship. When you get genuine leather from us then all the panels are genuine leather, we don't make sides and back with other material.

You can look for reviews of lseat and us on internet. Please tell us all the time that our quality is much much higher then anybody including leatherseats.com, katzkin, lseats, etc

Also, all the pictures on our photos section Search Result | List of Photos | Ridies are from our customers. You can look at the quality of pictures there.

Thanks

Thanks for your response. I've been trying to place an order with lseat for the last couple of days and have been running into cc processing issues with their website. Their service is awful to say the least.

Sending you a PM.

Thanks for your response. I've been trying to place an order with lseat for the last couple of days and have been running into cc processing issues with their website. Their service is awful to say the least.

Sending you a PM.

Yes, if you find better customer service somewhere else then please let us know :)

Reactions: LCT
so I looked at both my LC and LX and the bottom seat has a different pattern between the 2 of them.
I'll try and get pics later today

so I looked at both my LC and LX and the bottom seat has a different pattern between the 2 of them.

Something like this?

Last edited:
Something like this

Yes it is quite different. Look at the first panel after headrest and also the panel where your knees touch. Covers made for one will NOT fit the other one.

Something like this?

yes, the LC is "square" and the LX is more "rounded"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom