Replacement Seat Covers for LX470 / Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so that everybody knows, another very gracious customer is sending us his original armrests and we will be able to make pattern off of them as well.

We really appreciate all the feedback for making our product better.

Just so that everybody knows, another very gracious customer is sending us his original armrests and we will be able to make pattern off of them as well.

We really appreciate all the feedback for making our product better.
I personally appreciate this communication and resolution to this issue. It makes me feel a lot more comfortable.
I spoke with my upholstery guy and he said the hook vs clip thing is not an issue with upholstery shops, but it can halt a job for the DIY'er. I will be happy to send you my entire front kit if you want it for a US market 2002 LX.

I personally appreciate this communication and resolution to this issue. It makes me feel a lot more comfortable.
I spoke with my upholstery guy and he said the hook vs clip thing is not an issue with upholstery shops, but it can halt a job for the DIY'er. I will be happy to send you my entire front kit if you want it for a US market 2002 LX.

Excellent. That will be awesome!

Can you send few pictures first?

We will also need other relevant information that you might have about that car/seats

Will pm you

Excellent. That will be awesome!

Can you send few pictures first?

We will also need other relevant information that you might have about that car/seats

Will pm you
@1gr8FoSemty That’s awesome and would help future DIY’ers.
@Ridies Two things that were not perfect with the front seats on my 02 LX.
1. Arm Rests.
1585870392052.jpeg

2. Had to sew extra material to attach to the frame at the back.
1585870372504.jpeg

We have now received OEM handrests from a very generous member of this group.

Thanks

If you look at the post at #177 it looks like a Landcruiser pattern, but left wrinkly. Do you do Landcruiser Patterns? Or are you going to?

We have now received OEM handrests from a very generous member of this group.

Thanks
Nice! Any chance those of us who received the "old" style will get the new versions?

meant to say its not loose and looks far better in the flesh

Hey, can you do me a favor? On my drivers door jam there is a sticker with info about my car. At the end of my bar code is a sequence of numbers and letters that go like this: UZJ100L-GNPEKA.

Can you tell me what yours says there? If we have the same seatback and base cushions that would confirm that your seat pattern is like mine.

Can you copy couple of pictures of your seats here?

I already sent you pix about a week ago, but my seats look like the seats on page 9 post #177 which is not like the ones you just posted, those are LX seats.

here in uk some cars are a tight fit some have a wrinkled look ,i prefer tis look an it is less likely ti split,the cushions were perfect and everthing was as tight as could be

How did your order your covers? How did you make sure your got LC100 covers and not LX470 covers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom