Replacement Seat Covers for LX470 / Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need good pictures of inside of covers for the air bag pockets (probably size of that pocket too).

Anybody? :)

Just noticed you said "inside" the seat cover...

Thought I was being helpful by taking this pic for you just now 😁

I don't know why I thought there was a little tag in the stitching saying there was an airbag on the side, but I guess there isn't.

20200930_220705.jpg

Just noticed you said "inside" the seat cover...

Thought I was being helpful by taking this pic for you just now 😁

I don't know why I thought there was a little tag in the stitching saying there was an airbag on the side, but I guess there isn't.

View attachment 2451702

Thanks for this picture but I actually meant when the covers are removed, we would need picture of it inside to see the size of the pocket for airbag.

Very few LX470 came with air bags

So if I’ve read correctly, for a 99 LC with an ivory/oak interior I’d go with the light tan from Ridies. I’d need to specify the LC pattern seats. What I don’t know is about the wrinkled center sections. We’re the wrinkles/pleats stock to the LC? My fronts are old and stretched tight but my back seats appear to be more wrinkled? What are they supposed to look like?

So if I’ve read correctly, for a 99 LC with an ivory/oak interior I’d go with the light tan from Ridies. I’d need to specify the LC pattern seats. What I don’t know is about the wrinkled center sections. We’re the wrinkles/pleats stock to the LC? My fronts are old and stretched tight but my back seats appear to be more wrinkled? What are they supposed to look like?
I'm pretty sure the wrinkles are for LX only. LC is smooth, but you can get what you want. I got tan with wrinkles and it is a near perfect match. You will be happy with the quality as well.

Left the back pocket. Right is the door panel. Some people use these things and some don't. It is upto you. If you don't want then you can just throw them away.

Thanks
Door panel as in for the pocket on the back of the seat NOT the actual door panel. Just got off the phone with Ridies.

For those with Land Cruiser seats, on the back of the seats, did you replace the net material with the leather pockets supplied by Ridies? My upholstery place is concerned about the plastic surround breaking which, I suppose, is a valid concern considering the age of the plastic, but it also means the seat back panel, which is leather skinned, can't be replaced. Thoughts?
2021-04-20 10.50.57.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom