Wanted Replacement rear hatch and tailgate for 2007 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
So my dad backed into a city truck that has been doing some work in the neighborhood and damaged both the tailgate and rear hatch of his otherwise mint 2007 LX470. They are not fixable. Checking to see if anyone has replacements on here. Ideally they would need to be in excellent condition. Absolutely no rust. His does have the rear spoiler and factory backup camera so that limits it to 2006-2007 I believe? I know some mods can be done to get all of that to "fit" on previous years but would prefer it all work from the get go without mods.

Damage is far worse than it looks in this picture. A reputable body shop we regularly use quoted $4800 for the repair including new replacement parts. We're trying to save some costs by finding donors.

Thanks! :)

lx470_1.jpg

Have you tried checking with PDR tech? Looks like it can be saved by competent PDR tech.

Have you tried checking with PDR tech? Looks like it can be saved by competent PDR tech.
No way PDR could fix this. The structural parts of both are creased. I'll try and take some pictures showing this later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom