Replacement leather installation cost (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got Shane's kit as well, was thinking of doing it myself. Were there any threads here on Mud that you referred to or did you learn as you went? Any tips?

I reupholstered the seats in my old '68 Cutlass a few years ago, but I think this project is going to be quite a bit more difficult than that.
How long ago did you get your metric covers?

How long ago did you get your metric covers?

Hmm.. good question. I want to say 1 - 1.5 years ago? It was after all the sh*t went down on Mud, but I decided to take a chance since I had received a part for my FJ40 from him just prior to that.

They've been sitting in my garage ever since....

Hmm.. good question. I want to say 1 - 1.5 years ago? It was after all the sh*t went down on Mud, but I decided to take a chance since I had received a part for my FJ40 from him just prior to that.

They've been sitting in my garage ever since....
Hmm... nice

You guys can also look at our landcruiserheaven.com seat covers as well. I charge customers around $250 a seat for install. We install our own leather as well.

I have a 100 series but you guys seem to be having the most relevant discussion for my needs. I'm in Santa Monica, want to get my 2 front seats replaced. Didn't like the LSeat sample I got because it didn't color match. Everyone seems to be quoting $700 per seat to do just the seat - no arm rest or head rest. Is that reasonable and if not, any experience on a good place to go in the LA area that's cheaper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom