Replacement "Full" quarter panels for early FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the full quarter panels for a '65 FJ40. The attached picture is from SOR, but no longer available. Anyone know where they might be found or made? Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Full Quarter.jpg

Cool Cruiser of Texas was making them. Maybe Real Steel as well?

Please research PACOL parts here before you consider buying any. Lots of MUD threads. Most not very favorable.

Here's a thread: Any up-to-date info about PACOL? - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/any-up-to-date-info-about-pacol.890419/

After getting a 2nd full rear quarter panel from PACOL that wasn't completely impossible (as the first was), I spent a month just getting it to work at all. I couldn't have imagined all the areas where the fender fell short of fitting. If your fender's top rail is at all salvageable, then get a patch panel or fab your own.

Check out this company in China. They are making impressive parts. Sophia is the contact. I “think” Brandon w Classic Cruiers may be repping their products.

Check out this company in China. They are making impressive parts. Sophia is the contact. I “think” Brandon w Classic Cruiers may be repping their products.
I do believe this company will outperform all the others. It was just a matter of time.

To back up my comments earlier, I found my annotated photos of the PACOL fender experience. YMMV, but this is what I found.

Part 1 of 2

Too long.JPG

P1010025.JPG

P5020023.JPG

Too long here, too.JPG

P5280028.JPG

Part 2 of 2 - more fitment fun. I took these photos in 2011, but unless the fine Columbian metalsmiths at PACOL have been working a lot harder, this is what you'll see.

P4060010.JPG

P4060008.JPG

P4060005.JPG

P1010005.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom