Replaced MAF sensor... NOW WONT IDLE!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 LC is VAF not MAF

Rest your ECU by disconnecting the positive pole of the battery for v few minutes, let the engine cool the contest and start let it idle and report
When i replaced the MAF the battery was dead. Do you think its the same as unpluggin the positive cable? Ill go ahead and try it tomorrow morning and will get back to you.
thanks for the reply

1994 LC is VAF not MAF

Rest your ECU by disconnecting the positive pole of the battery for v few minutes, let the engine cool the contest and start let it idle and report
So yea i had not luck doing this. Sucks cause the VAF are discontinued :/ I bought what is supposibly a VAF for 93-94 but the tittle on ebay is MAF which should have alarmed me. I soldered the terminals on the VAF and trucks runs better than even the new VAF i bought but not i cant rely on it when i go wheeling :/

@YoGotti94 This is the VAF that is needed

Can you post the link for the item you got from Ebay??
Thats actually the exact one i bought. Do you think i just need to run the 80 for a few miles for the computer to relearn?
FYI i appreciate the help and advice

Thats actually the exact one i bought. Do you think i just need to run the 80 for a few miles for the computer to relearn?
FYI i appreciate the help and advice
If your rig was ok before you killed the VAF then it should work. Driving it is not enough you you need to drive it stop and restart the engine a few times. If it doesn't work, then return it ask for a refund and buy from different vendor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom