RELIK Garage Bodies/Tubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TStro

SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone have experience in purchasing a body/ tub from Relik Garage? I see plenty of posts regarding Relik Garage and their soft top kits and 1/2 doors but nothing on their bodies. I am researching all options in a 1/2 or 3/4 body swap. I know Aqualu is highly recommended, but it does not seem that they give you the stamped look in the bed and floorboard areas. I know the added benefit of aluminum, but I would like to keep as original of a look as possible. CCOT is getting bodies back in stock sometime in March/ April, but they skip over my year 1974. Any insight is appreciated.

I purchased their softop and bows and had a horrible experience. The product itself was good but pieces were missing and they went dark after trying to get them to complete the order. I finally gave up and had to source the missing parts elsewhere.

Never heard of them until I read your post. Been in the LC community for a long time and know a number of west coast builders & east coast too and can not recall ever coming across them. I wonder if they make them or are selling from another manuf. because there are few available AFAIK. If they have them the cost is reasonable IMO for the 40 and 43 tub. The doors are way too exp IMO. The tub & company seem legit, I'd call and see where they get them or if they make , what the material is, spot welded or full weld, seam sealed, etc.... just to get an idea of what you'll get but they look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom