This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking at the option of replacing my tub with a 79+ Chinese tub.
Which manufacturer makes the best full body.
Any real world reviews would be appreciated.

I'm not interested in a gozzard, aqualu or south American tub.

These guys seem to be putting out some good stuff. I have not tried anything from them yet.

I don't know if you have any options other than Topnault as far as chinese manufacturers go?

I don't know if you have any options other than Topnault as far as chinese manufacturers go?

Do the parts of Jiangsu Aodun Automobile Industry Co., Ltd. are the same with the parts of Jiangsu Juncheng Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd ?
Prices and minimum order quantity (MOQ) are not the same.

Last edited:

This.......Have never heard of any other Chinese manufacturers besides Topnault.
So way the debate?

Not sure it’s a debate but with what seems to be very similar names and products but not exactly the same, it seems at least worthy of the question. I myself have wondered if Sophia Lee Parts on Instagram is the same outfit as Topnault, but I’m not really in the market so I haven’t bothered to clarify.

I've seen a few names tossed around, I thought topnault was just an importer.
I dont live in the USA, so I was want to ship a tub from China directly to me.
Was just wondering who the manufacturer was and what the quality is like.
From what I gather the tubs have been on the market for about a year, but I cant find any reviews on them. If they are decent or should be avoided.

Not sure it’s a debate but with what seems to be very similar names and products but not exactly the same, it seems at least worthy of the question. I myself have wondered if Sophia Lee Parts on Instagram is the same outfit as Topnault, but I’m not really in the market so I haven’t bothered to clarify.

Let me clarify this: Topnault is a co-founded venture wth Juncheng's owner, and sells exclusively Juncheng's classic car parts in North America; Juncheng's sales crews, such as Sophia, sell for Topnault and follow Topnault's pricing rules. A name different from either Topnault or Juncheng should be either a trading company, a trade name, or a faked one. You are welcome to visit tpautoparts.com for details.

Let me clarify this: Topnault is a co-founded venture wth Juncheng's owner, and sells exclusively Juncheng's classic car parts in North America; Juncheng's sales crews, such as Sophia, sell for Topnault and follow Topnault's pricing rules. A name different from either Topnault or Juncheng should be either a trading company, a trade name, or a faked one. You are welcome to visit tpautoparts.com for details.
In another word, Juncheng is Topnault's factory in China manufacturing FJ40/FJ45 parts.

This is what i assumed to be the case, but wasnt for 100% sure and didnt want to speak out of turn.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom