Relic Run 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With whats going on with Relic and the email they just sent out, who all is still planning on going?

With whats going on with Relic and the email they just sent out, who all is still planning on going?
I am still going. I need to practice safe social distancing, but I am headed down there. The ONSC "group" activities have been cancelled, except for the training. I will be there Thursday late for Friday morning training.

Should we plan our own trail rides/groups? This way we can still ride together, keep people safe if they get into trouble... all that jazz. Maybe plan to have our Ham's set up, group breakfast to plan the day, etc.

As the new guy, feel free to ignore all of this.

I am still going. I need to practice safe social distancing, but I am headed down there. The ONSC "group" activities have been cancelled, except for the training. I will be there Thursday late for Friday morning training.

Should we plan our own trail rides/groups? This way we can still ride together, keep people safe if they get into trouble... all that jazz. Maybe plan to have our Ham's set up, group breakfast to plan the day, etc.

As the new guy, feel free to ignore all of this.

That's what I was hoping to get info about from the rest of the group and who all is going. I didn't sign up for any of their trail rides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom