Reliable lifted 200 alignment specs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Post-lift, my LC exhibits a bit more wandering and looser on-center steering compared to stock, most noticeable at hwy speeds. I understand that an aftermarket UCA will allow me to dial in additional caster to get it closer to factory recommended specs (get me back to one-handed steering as an option).

What are the camber, toe, caster ranges that I should aim for post-lift or is it just simply to replicate the stock specs? What are the stock specs? End of day, I want a factory like ride while also maximizing tire wear within reason. TIA

Last edited:
Post-lift, my LC exhibits a bit more wandering and looser on-center steering compared to stock, most noticeable at hwy speeds. I understand that an aftermarket UCA will allow me to dial in additional caster to get it closer to factory recommended specs (get me back to one-handed steering as an option).

What are the camber, toe, caster ranges that I should aim for post-lift or is it just simply to replicate the stock specs? What are the stock specs? End of day, I want a factory like ride while also maximizing tire wear within reason. TIA

the wandering is inevitable when going to a tire size such as yours, a.k.a "walking". re the alignment, with the TC UCA mine was aligned according to stock and drives perfect.

I know thus the reason why I ordered the uca. Curious if anyone running anything other than stock specs on lifted unit. Many thanks.

I know thus the reason why I ordered the uca. Curious if anyone running anything other than stock specs on lifted unit. Many thanks.

I'm lifted 4" and run stock specs with TC UCA. Rides perfect.

After just installing Radflos with the least lift possible, my truck it at Toyota now for an alignment. According to Radflo AND Total Caos with such a small lift the TC UCAs would not be necessary.

I have an epic KDSS story to tell AFTER I get the truck back. I will post the after alignment specs from the dealer. It's been 5 days.

My hooptie is actually at the shop now. Wish me luck that they'll get it handled. I shared the ironman kdss PDF. It's so easy to not mess up kdss yet so many do!

My hooptie is actually at the shop now. Wish me luck that they'll get it handled. I shared the ironman kdss PDF. It's so easy to not mess up kdss yet so many do!

One of my KDSS shutter valves had something stuck in it. A tool from assembly maybe. The whole main valve is being replaced now. Toyota have me a really hard time about it but I have 100,000 warranty. More info to come.

Last edited:
Know how U feel but he is right. It's a truck not an alms cup car. :)

Thank you, That's what we needed.
And just to confirm you have the SPC UCAs installed. You have Icons out front and OME in the Rear?
Would you say about a 2.5" lift?

Just check my thread - it's all dumped there kind sir.

Just a yes or a no so we all know what your specs are based on these alignment specs. I went back and searched both threads and private messages

Just a yes or a no so we all know what your specs are based on these alignment specs. I went back and searched both threads and private messages
@arich did you get you rig to the perfect alignment? I’ve been trying to duplicate your build in terms of suspension and stance.

That was ages ago now but yes, My alignment has been pretty good, I'm still not happy with the tire wear on the outside of the front tires but I rotate often so I'm still getting 40K from KO2s.
Find a really good PRIVATE alignment shop. You'll pay but it's worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom