Recommendations for a Toyota shop near St. Edwards in So. Austin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hola from AZ!

My Daughter attends St. Edwards University and her 2012 Highlander is throwing a P0128 code, pointing towards a failed thermostat. (coolant not warming up - below temp)

Wondering if any of you fine fellow mudders might have some input as to a reputable shop that isn't too far of a hike for her to take it to for more diagnosis.

Thx!

Rising Sun is off south Lamar and not too far from there. Never used them for anything serious but heard good things.

Autonation Toyota isn’t too far, definitely close enough to St. Ed’s to make it to with a coolant issue. I’ve always had good luck with them and their service advisors for general maintenance on my 100.

Rising Sun on S Lamar. John will answer the phone. They don't work on old Cruisers any more but good guys.

Thanks for the quick reply’s! I’ll give Rising Sun a call tomorrow. I knew I should have scouted out some shops during our visits out there. Told the wife that I bet some local LC guys would have an idea. I know that our club gets asks every once in a while by out-o-town’rs where to get stuff done.

Yep, can't go wrong w either rising sun or b&b. Don't go to dealership.

While I have not used them, a friend always uses Mcspadden Automotive, about half mile south past Ben White/71 on south Congress, a little over a mile from St. Ed’s. He says good things about them.

Go Hilltoppers! I’m a St. Ed’s graduate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom