recommendation for local bumper fabricator? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NKP Garage

Forever Learning
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Anyone know of a good local bumper fabricator? I'm needing some custom bumper wings fabricated for my 80. We don't have the free time at our shop right now to work on any personal projects so I'd like to have someone else take care of it for me if I can find a person that is talented enough to get it all symmetrical and looking right.

I would try Krawltex. Talk to Cameron or Chris. They are on the opposite side of the earth from you though(Cedar Park).

Seems to me there was a guy who posted up here sometime ago that's in San Marcos that was a fab guy. If you look back through the post, you may find a post and contact him..

Chris no longer works for KTex. he opened his own shop. if you want his cell number call me or PM me and i will give it to you. i don't want to post his cell on the net.
he used to do fab work for/with Jason at JKcustoms and he does dam good work. i'm going to have him build a prerunner bumper for my tundra soon. he has benders, press every thing to do fab work.

Seems to me there was a guy who posted up here sometime ago that's in San Marcos that was a fab guy. If you look back through the post, you may find a post and contact him..

That would be Gillesco Welding, 512-396-1155 Jayce is the owner...Daniel Woods in New Braunfels is also good.. don't have his # handy..

That would be Gillesco Welding, 512-396-1155 Jayce is the owner...Daniel Woods in New Braunfels is also good.. don't have his # handy..

Grant, is Jayce still building custom bumpers? I thought you gave up on him and started using Daniel Woods?

This thread is several years old now... are these still the recommended bumper fabricators in the area?

As a metal fabricator who made his own front and rear bumpers.

Unless you want something unique or super simple.

Its going to take way more cash for a one off than a prefab unit.

and that was the first and last set I will ever make LOL err unless I get another 100.

As a metal fabricator who made his own front and rear bumpers.

Unless you want something unique or super simple.

Its going to take way more cash for a one off than a prefab unit.

and that was the first and last set I will ever make LOL err unless I get another 100.
And you built an awesome set of bumpers buddy. You should see how many rocks and boulders I’ve put under those.

A.J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom