Rear/work/back-up lamp (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mot

Threads
I apologize in advance if this has been discussed/shown before.

I just stumbled across this(not by accident :D).

You won't have to drill and it would look "cool"(at least to me) ;)

mot

Installed:

I don't like posting repeatedly just to put more than one pic every time. Could someone show/tell me "kindly" ;) how I can put more than one pic per post?

I like the mount, but it could be home-made pretty easily, and I would probably use one of those RAM mounted hand held lights with coiled cord that they sell in Cabelas for ATV's. That would be useful.

I think I saw a lowrider the other day who accidentally mounted those same lights to all 4 of his wheels! Weird! Maybe its a cultural thing I don't understand?

being inside the wheel protects it also ...BUT i'll put mine on the roof rack i want the light from higher up :cheers:

apparently I don't get how it works. when you remove the tire, how do you get the light thru the hole in the rim? ??? Is there some kind of quick disconnect for the light and wire?

[quote author=3_puppies link=board=14;threadid=8000;start=msg67856#msg67856 date=1069778699]
apparently I don't get how it works. when you remove the tire, how do you get the light thru the hole in the rim? ??? Is there some kind of quick disconnect for the light and wire?
[/quote]

Full-size spares are for looks silly...who ever uses those... ::)

[quote author=Poser link=board=14;threadid=8000;start=msg68112#msg68112 date=1069815066]
Full-size spares are for looks silly...who ever uses those... ::)
[/quote]

Wow, you really are the complete Poser, huh?

;)

LT
:D

[quote author=drohweder link=board=14;threadid=8000;start=msg67730#msg67730 date=1069750996]
I think I saw a lowrider the other day who accidentally mounted those same lights to all 4 of his wheels! Weird! Maybe its a cultural thing I don't understand?
[/quote]

LOL assuming that is a joke but if your serious I'm scared

I use the hella work light, on a telescopic pole behind the spare wheel, so when stopped it can be lifted above eye level to shine down, and light up the area, I run a switch on the light, a switch on the dash, and hook em to reverse. My troopy set up for the light you can see in the pic, it swivels 360 deg and goes up to 8' tall on the telescopic mount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom