Rear E-Locker Harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a used Rear locker harness w/ABS connection that runs from the rear actuator to the rear sill. I would take $40 shipped anywhere in the U.S. OR $10 shipped W/trade for your non E-locker ABS harness. :cheers:

That's the one I got thinking that it would fit stock FJ80 E-lockers, and it didn't fit. If you're looking for that specific one let me know. I believe that JP has the OEM FJ80 harness.

That's the one I got thinking that it would fit stock FJ80 E-lockers, and it didn't fit. If you're looking for that specific one let me know. I believe that JP has the OEM FJ80 harness.

No my 80 has factory lockers. I'm about to install TRD elockers front and rear in my 4Runner and will need 2 of the TRD V6 carrier elocker harnesses (like the one in the link).

WDE, the one pictured in your link is for the front. I have that piece but for the rear. The difference in the two is that the rear is much longer and has 2 connections for the ABS.

WDE, the one pictured in your link is for the front. I have that piece but for the rear. The difference in the two is that the rear is much longer and has 2 connections for the ABS.

Thanks for the info. Not to belabor this point too much but the link that I referenced has both harnesses. There is a toggle on the page and it always defaults to the front one (Hi-pinion elocker) but you can also select the rear one (TRD V6 elocker). Also, the photo doesn't change so maybe the photo always shows the Hi-pinion one?

To be absolutely clear, I need to buy 2 TRD elocker harnesses. They came in 4Runners (e.g. 1997) and Tacomas (I think) and can still be purchased new (which is my plan unless someone has 2 with 4.56 gearing, which is available new, that they want to sell me!).

Apologies if I have hijacked your for-sale thread too much but at least you got some bumps back to the top!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom