Rear Door Cargo Illumination (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
Threads
Website
www.4x4panama.com
Hello folks ..

Since new the cargo doom light of Cleopatra seems to be useless to me when you open the cargo / trunk. I have the idea to run some sort of LED light bar on the top part of the wide door with a manual switch ..

Does anyone have a setup / idea like that .?

I was just Checking their website for the under hood light system ..

The switch it's the least important .. finding the right LED bar tu place there it is .. something that fits right there, maybe with some soft of bracket to the door frame, to maje it look as OEM as possible.

I was just Checking their website for the under hood light system ..

The switch it's the least important .. finding the right LED bar tu place there it is .. something that fits right there, maybe with some soft of bracket to the door frame, to maje it look as OEM as possible.
P.M. sent

thanks Charles ..

Buckhow I'm looking for some sort of LED bar / strip ..

something like this ..

1640485813224.png

So,,, on my 75 series the wiring that goes up to the cargo lights also has a 12v + line there at a plug that seems to go to knowwhere and I don't have any info of why it's there
20211226_160827.jpg

Anyway, if yours has the same, it would be a convenient place to pull the 12v power for a switch and led strip.

I'll use it to mount this led strip here
20211226_160852.jpg

So,,, on my 75 series the wiring that goes up to the cargo lights also has a 12v + line there at a plug that seems to go to knowwhere and I don't have any info of why it's there
View attachment 2875524

Anyway, if yours has the same, it would be a convenient place to pull the 12v power for a switch and led strip.

I'll use it to mount this led strip here
View attachment 2875525

Awesome info ..

this lost plug it's on drivers of passenger side .? ( assuming LHD ) and were do you got your LED strip .?

I like the Sylvania LED flexible strips. You can cut the strips for perfect length. They have an adhesive backing. You can also daisy chain them. 12V. Mine came with a remote. You can use a standard on/off switch. It'll remember the last setting set on the remote. Color is selectable as well as dimmable.

I like the Sylvania LED flexible strips. You can cut the strips for perfect length. They have an adhesive backing. You can also daisy chain them. 12V. Mine came with a remote. You can use a standard on/off switch. It'll remember the last setting set on the remote. Color is selectable as well as dimmable.
Photo of said light …. Please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom