Rausch Creek Wheeling on 4-21? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, everyone,

Since I've missed the past two wheeling days, I thought I'd throw out a day that I know I can make it for April! It's the day before the meeting, but what the heck. I'm looking forward to getting the 80 out for its first romp in the woods so . . . who can make it?

Saturday, April 21st, Rausch Creek .. .

I'm a complete newb when it comes to this stuff--only other experience is driving on northern PA state forest roads in the middle of winter--so it should be enlightening!

Brett

I'd be up for a ride. You PA guys are aight! :cool:

If we have the meeting there, perhaps I can get some Troegs "sponsorship materials" to bring along . . .

The one Trogner brother used to own an 80 and just got an FJ recently . . . hmmm.

And Sunshine Pils is out now.

I could be up for this trip too! My 100 has not seen this kind of terrain yet. What would be the schedule?

Really like the sounds of this, but we're gonna be down in Delaware fishing for stripers at the Indian River Inlet over that weekend. Hopefully we can do more of these kind of meetings in the future. Plus I should have the 4.88 gears in by the next meeting as well, no better time to try them out :)

Last edited:
Really like the sounds of this, but we're gonna be down in Delaware fishing for stripers at the Indian River Inlet over that weekend. Hopefully we can do more of these kind of meetings in the future. Plus I should have the 4.88 gears in by the next meeting as well, no better time to try them out :)
Boo Hoo Hoo!! You never wheel your taco. I know its been at least over a year and a half since you wheeled for anything other then work! Since Ive known you Ive wheeled fairly hard w/alot less mods now get out and wheel that thing!

btw. This shoulds really cool I think I can make it. It just depends on when my mom wants to get togeather for her B-day. I'll be looking to do all Green's and Low to mid blue's

Andy

The schedule would be 9 AM wheeling with multiple groups on various levels of difficulty then meeting and cookout around 5'ish and beyond....

I would camp Friday and maybe even Saturday night. We would shoot for having camp 3 since it is away from the other camp area so if anyone could get there Friday....

Sounds good to me. Count me in.

I would not be able to make Sat (company annual meeting), but could make it Sunday :(

Hmmm...I could be in there for this. My back is already on the mend and I really do need to get out a couple of times before heading to Tellico in May. So yeah, count me in for now.
The wife wants to have a big garage sale this month but I can prolly put that off till the following weekend.
Mike in PA

sounds good to me.. i am so impressed with my 62. can't wait to beat agian

Brooks,

You and your 62 did great on Saturday; just what you'd expect from a Cruiser.

Sounds good!

That sounds good....don't forget....

The Bay-to-Blue Ridge Cruisers and the Capital Land Cruiser Club are organizing an East Coast Land Cruiser Swap Meet, hosted by Iron Pig Off Road on Saturday April 21, in Fredericksburg, VA. 10am - 4pm. Rain or Shine.

Dad & I had planned to go down to this, but can see what happens....

Good to see some new faces and meet some new people from GC! Nice to meet you Bill and Macneill!

til later
craig

Craig, I did not see much interest from ALCA in going to VA likely becuase of the distance..... I posted a thread but no responses... so maybe people can make it to Rausch even if only for the meeting and cookout...

Boo Hoo Hoo!! You never wheel your taco. I know its been at least over a year and a half since you wheeled for anything other then work! Since Ive known you Ive wheeled fairly hard w/alot less mods now get out and wheel that thing!

btw. This shoulds really cool I think I can make it. It just depends on when my mom wants to get togeather for her B-day. I'll be looking to do all Green's and Low to mid blue's

Andy

Yeah Yeah Yeah, you clear the wheeling with my wife and I will be out all the time :D Too many other things going on with remodeling the house, which will be done soon, and OH Yeah Addy takes up quite a bit of time.

I will be getting out a few times this year, I promise. Plus I like getting paid to wheel at work :D

I should be able to make this trip. Especally if we have a beer sponsor.:beer:
If I get out of work on time I can pee on camp 3 to make it ours. Unless your bringing Bodi Jeff, he would beat me to it.;)

Both of you are free to pee on Dan's tent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom