Rausch Creek Wheeling on 4-21? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Allright, me and my buddy are definitely in.

We got passes from the bosses.

Guess we'll be the only 2 100s... :princess:

Oh you guys are killing me. Have to put in a clutch, new bearings in rear, marlin box, and herculiner inside.......
But I could switch tires from 4runner to 40 and wheel it.

I think I may have a plan.:cool:

Wife wants to know if she can wheel the X if your having a green/blue group.
(I don't want her riding with me, she bitches too much:lol: )

I will be there one-way or the other...

I would really like to camp friday night this time. Count me in for blues/blacks
Anyone like scotch i got some good single barrel
Can't wait

P.S. sean get that 4runner up there let me know if you need any help

count me in as well.. for now... when i work on sautrday i make money, i make money i get toys and i dont mind wheelin bone stock but i could really used aobut $5000 worth of extras. at the very least some tires.

count me in as well.. for now... when i work on sautrday i make money, i make money i get toys and i dont mind wheelin bone stock but i could really used aobut $5000 worth of extras. at the very least some tires.

You did just fine with your stock tires.

P.S. sean get that 4runner up there let me know if you need any help

Will be out there Fri nite/Sat trying to get her back together. If your around stop in. Always have some beers and fire up the grill when wrenching.

raucsh this weekend- april 7

I noticed you all are headed out to rausche on the 21st. i'm headed out there this weekend and wanted to see if any of you would be around. i'm new to the trail and the area. moved here from california. looking to meet up with anyone that knows the trails for some runs.
let me know if you want to meet up. i'll be there at 9 am on saturaday with my brother. we are in a grey 96 cruiser. 310.403.2830

So is TEN your exit?:lol: j/k Welcome to the area. Hows the culture shock? Don't think I'll be there this weekend. Come out on the 21st. Should be a good showing.
If you do go this w/e you only need one more rig. The trails are marked well and the map is decent. You shouldn't have any trouble finding your way.:cheers:

Im in for blues, and beer Chris you can help me pull the front locker out of mine and stick it in Rachs

fyi, there's a bunch of zukers planning a run that weekend, 20-22, im trying to be there the 21-22 with a rig to actually wheel, but we'll see;p

Ill be there on the 21st for sure to runn all green and low-mid blue. Are you guys wheeling on the 22nd as well? and dose anyone mind if i invite a friend w/a taco? He would be wheeling the same stuff as me.

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom