Rattlesnake Canyon and Heartbreak Ridge – August 24 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.socallandcruisers.com
The club is planning a run up to the Rattlesnake Canyon and Heartbreak Ridge in the Big Bear area on August 24.

It can be either a day run or an overnight run for those that want to stay. Right now, I do not think that anyone is planning to camp. We plan to meet at Rattlesnake Canyon Road off Highway 247 (Old Women Springs Road) at 8:30 A.M. and then head up the trail. PM or post up if you are interested in joining the run. I can also PM my phone number.

Rattlesnake Canyon

Heartbreak Ridge

Last edited:
ahhhh my weekend to work.... next time!!!

The club is planning a run up to the Rattlesnake Canyon and Heartbreak Ridge in the Big Bear area on August 24.

It can be either a day run or an overnight run for those that want to stay. PM or post up if you are interested in joining the run. More details to follow once we getter a better idea of how many are going…

Rattlesnake Canyon

Heartbreak Ridge

I would be interested in this run ...........

Marc

I would be interested in this run ...........

Marc

Great! The plan is to meet at Rattlesnake Canyon Road off Highway 247 (Old Women Springs Road) at 8:30 then head up the trail. I will post up any final details next week when I figure out who is going. I can also PM my phone number.

Chris

Last edited:
Chris when possible could you provide a GPS or Google map coordinates link? I have been on this trail before but sometimes it's tricky making sure you don't miss the turn off for the trailhead.

Marc

Sounds like a good plan I'll check out your original post

It can be either a day run or an overnight run for those that want to stay. PM or post up if you are interested in joining the run. More details to follow once we getter a better idea of how many are going…

Rattlesnake Canyon

Heartbreak Ridge
Do we have a driver count so far for this weekend's rattlesnake canyon run?

Do we have a driver count so far for this weekend's rattlesnake canyon run?
Right now, including you, we have four confirmed for the run. There are a couple "maybes" so we may get a few more. If not, the run will move a bit faster and we may have time for another trail.

Last edited:
Another fun and scenic run! Photos are here:

Rattlesnake Canyon and Heartbreak Ridge

DSC_0664.JPG
DSC_0734.JPG
DSC_0707.JPG
DSC_0720.JPG
DSC_0783.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom