August 2023 Club Run - Monache Meadows, August 10-13 (+/_) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did some quick "poking & hoping". Seems factory wading is 27+". so should be good to go.

I plan on leaving in 8a+. as I may arrive very early (depending on traffic) to pearsonville, I may give ttoner80 (dat) a call to indicate I'm heading up to KM where I will wait w. a cold one in hand :beer:
Copy that.

Thank you, Joe. Monache was better than I expected. What a cool trail to get to a great camping spot. I can see why this is one of the club’s favorites. The river camp site is the bomb! I camped under a snoop style pine tree right next to the river but opted to hit the meadows with Carlos in his 100 series. We saw a few shooting stars, the Milky Way, the dark sky. It’s exactly what I needed. Thank you everyone for the company and a great experience.

IMG_0111.jpeg

IMG_7765.jpeg
IMG_0112.jpeg

Last edited:
My son and DIL both had a blast on the trail in/out. First 'real' offroad trail they've been on with their Tacoma Offroad. Both they and the truck did very well!!
20230813_080839.jpg

I would have really liked to have seen that Subaru (just on the others side of the river) depart to the pavement.

Another worthy viewing missed was seeing earl navigate that camper trailer out....now that is some skill.

Dat & I convoyed out to get bfast @ km store....closed :doh:

Other than collateral damage (knee), a good trip.

I would have really liked to have seen that Subaru (just on the others side of the river) depart to the pavement.

Another worthy viewing missed was seeing earl navigate that camper trailer out....now that is some skill.

Dat & I convoyed out to get bfast @ km store....closed :doh:

Other than collateral damage (knee), a good trip.
Great trip! Thanks again to Ron & Evelyn for sticking around on Sunday to halo me load up @ get back out to 395 in one piece. By the time Sunday came around, I was hurting pretty bad from a fall I took the night before the trip & was having a hard time with things. As soon as we got back home we went to the ER & found that I had 2 fractured ribs. Ouch! No wonder why I hurt so bad. Needless to say, I’m down for a few weeks. Thanks again Ron & Evelyn. Your help was priceless!!!

Great trip! Thanks again to Ron & Evelyn for sticking around on Sunday to halo me load up @ get back out to 395 in one piece. By the time Sunday came around, I was hurting pretty bad from a fall I took the night before the trip & was having a hard time with things. As soon as we got back home we went to the ER & found that I had 2 fractured ribs. Ouch! No wonder why I hurt so bad. Needless to say, I’m down for a few weeks. Thanks again Ron & Evelyn. Your help was priceless!!!
No wonder you were in pain! Best wishes for a quick & complete recovery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom