Red Canyon jeep trail running (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Myself & a couple of other drivers.Planning to run this (easy) trail Saturday 1/6/24 . The terminus of this trail will bring us to the historic Bradshaw truck trail. Which we will then continue westward in the general direction of the salton sea. There are a couple of interesting locations along the route we will stop and visit . Including a somewhat famous abandoned railroad trellis , Along the historic bradshaw truck trail . This day run shouldn't take more than aprox 6.5 hrs. We will connect with state route 111 along the eastern edges of Salton Sea, towards Indio , 10 fwy & home. If any interest call or text me directly . I will share with anyone interested some google links to where we are meeting @ 9am , leaving for the trailhead @930 . Weather forecast appears to be clear & cool .I will provide an update sometime Thursday.

Marc
714-350-0914

I’m planning to join this run. It’s always fun when Marc leads a run. I’ll be sure to bring my hi-lift jack and recovery kit. This area can be sandy and rocky. It’ll be an adventure with my tendency to under prepare and over commit! :rofl:

Ana and I did this in december of '22 as part of our xmas offroad trip. Included scenic "slab city". We used it as a "bail" rout off of bradshaw trail (to boring). agree with 818toyotafan....nothing technical....Subaru friendly. It is scenic & more fun than Bradshaw.

"boss" has given me clearance. Marc, I will call shortly........

Everything is a go for this saturday's 1/6/24 day run . The weather will be clear and cold . If you are joining us here is the meeting location link .
Anyone can contact me directly if needed . Meeting @9am, leave for the trail 930 .

Marc Mason 714-350-0914

I've run sections of this trail. Good fun and not technical. Area where General Patton set up tank training for WWII. Nice little museun on Patton at the summit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom