For Sale Raleigh, 3X locked $7.5k NOT MINE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seems like a pretty decent deal to me, especially with lockers. The undercarriage looks great. It would be good to see how wet it is under the engine and to see a carfax report on it, but from what I can see in the CL ad, that looks like a good buy.

Seems like a pretty decent deal to me, especially with lockers. The undercarriage looks great. It would be good to see how wet it is under the engine and to see a carfax report on it, but from what I can see in the CL ad, that looks like a good buy.
I came back here out of habit... Sorry MooMoo... I have been searching CL & Marketplace every few hours for the past couple of months. I've missed on so many... These things go so fast. I was fortunate enough to call within a few minutes of it posting. Perry was great to deal with and unfortunately, he had SO many responses he was firm on his price. It was still a good deal (to me) and I couldn't pass.

Definitely a little oil weeping underneath but not enough to drip and the CEL was P0402 not an O2 sensor as he thought; either way it is a decent platform for me to start a build...

TLC_CL.png

Nice snatch. So similar to mine. I paid $2k less but immediately gave ACC $3k for a front axle rebuild.

Great grab Post some pics.

Just got back from the DMV for the title work and registration; here's a quick pic of it sitting in the yard. I need to clean it up and get a better backdrop...

20190416_124200.jpg

Glad someone that appreciates it, got it. Of course if you get distracted or bored with it, I'm right down the road. Congrats Pick

Exactly what I'm looking for, great find!

This was on my radar, just too far away...
1995 Toyota Land Cruiser Sport Utility 4D

1995 Toyota Land Cruiser 193,300 miles Triple locked (Front, Rear, Center) 2" TMJ lift 285/75r16 tires (33") 1 year old Everything works. Leather seats, A/C, CD, cassette. Paint is not perfect. But 25 yrs. takes its toll. Front seats are worn, Have replacements ( NEED WORK) Needs front seals done(oil pump, front crank, distributor) Runs and drives perfect. Been to Maine and back. Daily driven

Capture.JPG

Glad someone that appreciates it, got it. Of course if you get distracted or bored with it, I'm right down the road. Congrats Pick
Sometimes life is hard... Don't have to sell but need to go in another direction and this is one option. I'll offer to @MooMoo first since he asked but if he's no longer interested I'll start a new thread with ~100 undercarriage pics. No change in the vehicle from when I bought it except about ~2k more miles on the clock.

Possible interest in a trade + cash deal; would consider fuel efficient 4x4 like a 4runner or Toyota pick-up. Not looking to make or lose here, just get back what I paid - which I think is a pretty fair deal.

Pick, thanks buddy! I wound up picking an unmolested white '94, triple locked. My family is complete. I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling this baby. Appreciate the good sportsmanship, though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom