Raffle Prize ideas (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are some items, of varying appropriateness, and in no particular order that I would find exciting:

1) A large amount of top quality beef jerky
We shared some local Va. Jerky with the group at the Cove, a couple years ago.
Dayton, Va.

maybe ... a Local winery multi-pack.. 🍷, 🧀, and crackers.

Gas Gift Cards... ⛽

I forgot that you guys have no sense of humor. Here are my suggestions without any funny jokes:

Amazon product ASIN B07BCL3DFR
Amazon product ASIN B00GAAMS2M
I tried hard not to post amazon links, but it's difficult to find some of this stuff off of amazon.
And the puppy? :)

I like the RC truck idea as well. That would be a fun toy

Thinking about the tools that I find really handy, Knipex Cobra pliers stand out. These may look similar to channel locks, but their design increases the grip as you turn the tool. The smooth jaw pliers are great for AN fittings or a huge improvement over an adjustable wrench.

Amazon product ASIN B006KRKD3G
Amazon product ASIN B005EXOK22

Last edited:
I like that everyone is thinking and putting forth ideas that are not specific to one vehicle but can be useful to everyone. We have so many different models and years that it is good to not have prizes that only good for one vehicle but span a larger group possible needs

If I remember correctly BFG was a sponsor and supplied the prize.

Regarding the Sceptor cans, anyone have friends or family in Canada? DS Tactical has them but can only ship to Canada. We'd need someone willing to receive and then reship to us.
If you go to Norfolk shipyard,Little Creek or Ft lee or Ft Eustus. Just find some broke E3 on the days before the 1st or the 15th and hit them up for fuel cans. $20 a pop.

If you go to Norfolk shipyard,Little Creek or Ft lee or Ft Eustus. Just find some broke E3 on the days before the 1st or the 15th and hit them up for fuel cans. $20 a pop.
I had 5 or 6 when I got out of the service. Gave all but one to my neighbor when I came to Virginia.

That and the 3/8 version. I love that the 3/8 had 3 different torque settings. The 1/2 has 2. The lower setting is great to get lug nuts started before dropping the truck on the ground for torque wrenching.

That and the 3/8 version. I love that the 3/8 had 3 different torque settings. The 1/2 has 2. The lower setting is great to get lug nuts started before dropping the truck on the ground for torque wrenching.
The 1400 ftlb 1/2 has that too, plus it slows down after it breaks the nut free. There are 2 1/2 Milwaukee impacts, one hi torque and the other , well not hi torque. get the hi torque one.
I switched to Milwaukee a few years ago and am very happy with all their tools.

they don't even give you a battery, wtf! that's a shade on the wack side. Looks like a nice tool though.
It's Milwaukee... you can buy it with or without the battery. I have a 1/2 dozen batteries already and I like the option to buy the tool only and save a few bucks when I don't need batteries.
It is well built and has legit power. worth every penny, IMHO.

It's Milwaukee... you can buy it with or without the battery. I have a 1/2 dozen batteries already and I like the option to buy the tool only and save a few bucks when I don't need batteries.
It is well built and has legit power. worth every penny, IMHO.
1400 FrP is crazy

Plus you can get an adapter and get 50% more power out of 12v power wheels. :hillbilly:

PXL_20220818_231228350.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom