Radiator Options (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a new radiator, I'm seeing Koyo at around $220, Denso around $250, , OEM for $380, and Mishimoto for $490. For a rig that is going to be used strictly for 4 wheeling/overlanding, what would you pick? I anticipate a heavy payload with all of my gear, but no towing, if that makes a difference. Is it still a good idea to stick with OEM or get the mishi, is the mishi worth the extra money over the OEM? My truck is a '99 with 245k on it so I want something that works well, obviously. What would you pick?

I highly suggest you grab a cup of coffee and start reading this thread...

It should answer most if not all of your questions. Also remember, the search function (upper right hand corner) is the best place to start.

Personally, I have been running the all aluminum Mishimoto radiator for a while now and am pleased with its performance.

Yeah I read through a lot of that, but haven't finished it yet. I guess I was just hoping for a TL/DR from someone who was already familiar with the info in the 35 page thread.

Yeah I read through a lot of that, but haven't finished it yet. I guess I was just hoping for a TL/DR from someone who was already familiar with the info in the 35 page thread.

TL/DR?

Then post that question in that thread vs. starting another radiator thread which spreads info out for future searches and others asking the same thing.
Will do that in the next time, thanks.

Koyo gets my vote for a cheaper option. I've had one for 6 months without issue and fits well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom