radiator hoses for 64 FJ45LV confusion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
20161024_110953.jpg
looking for hoses for the old 1964 Fj45lv......I do not think this is the original configuration. (but motor is the correct and original)

it looks like a later heater pipe(the center metal piece) has been used, not the type with the valve built in. there is no heater but the hose does run to the other side of the head(like it would if it had a heater)

so what year hoses am I looking for the 2 lowers ones? my guess is 68-?

it still has the tall 1F thermostat housing.

I can get both the lower hsoes from toyota that would be correct for a 64 but they are both the same length....so obviously not gonna work)

part # would be very nice.......;)

I feel like I am just brain farting on this and should know......so I am asking for help

y3ma4-q80Z8HOeBSxjDYGuwfxcDaK0rJB1A1miEUmDKgDWaOO5reci-UCIQMYxukgDxGwXpVYDP-iWlm_92Be9v4ZrmEYIgIX8JP7IkxHllFPqLnsMO3bmx1XFAM6XP5ywlxPFprohKe3ZHcb8pdifLQLw8MRq8b2RWqjNtal8tqz8

Might be right on the h20 pump. I am happy with the pipe it has, just need to know what hoses i need for what I got now. Pretty sure they came from SOR, the guy i bought it from was a buddy of marv's .

Everything works fine...so not looking to change

OK I think I got it, all it took was walking over to my buddies(well its still technically mine) stock 77 FJ40.....and it uses the same heater tube and hoses.....I knew I was brain farting.

this is the 77(and yes I think those are the same hoses that went on in 1977)

this is the 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom