• Mini truck

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Fj60

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New here but I’ve been reading the forums for a while now. My dad left this for me right before he passed which was too cool of him and a great memory. I have had her for quite some time waiting for the window of opportunity to give it a simple yet much needed update. It’s has disc all around and a 350 sbc. I plan to stretch the wheel base a bit more than I have already. (Did the spring reverse). SOA kit gets here in the next few days. Looking to upgrade my knuckles for the high steer kits as I believe that’s my only option due to the fact I have early series 4 post mounts. Boxed in my bumper with a stinger made by me annd some friends and a winch setup. Getting the nose gaurd from metal tech though. It was already bent up how could I not? And my rear tire carrier from wizard works offroad is in enroute as we speak. All I’m trying to achieve for the time being is a SOA rig with a nice soft ride and solid steering on 37’s that’s trail capable. Not a rock bouncer or a root pusher but somewhere in between. So what I need to do first is figure out my knuckle direction and which option to go with. Looking for the most simple option I guess. Fj60, mini truck, six shooter upgrade? I’d love to just slap some on there. Which is the fastest route to that? So stoked to finally be apart of this page. It’s about time to further my knowledge and get some direction which I’m sure you guys will point me the right way.

IMG_5630.jpeg

IMG_5984.jpeg

IMG_5986.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom