NAPA radiator hoses? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Upper radiator hose blew out today. She's in a hotel parking lot, and can't be there the week it'll take to get a hose kit from SOR etc. Can I go to NAPA and assemble the 4 necessary hoses? (F engine is F540328, assuming 68-76 will work) I'd like to replace them all now. If so, which am I looking for? How are they coded? Thanks in advance.

Duct tape, lots. Leave the radiator cap off and nurse it to close place you can leave it parked for the week.

Sometimes you can find a section of exhaust pipe that will fit and can be clamped in place. Pop can, aerosol, metal drinking cup might fit.

I needed a new upper radiator hose for my 65 40. Brought the old hose to NAPA and they matched it something they had on hand. I cut to the correct length and I was off.

Duct tape, lots. Leave the radiator cap off and nurse it to close place you can leave it parked for the week.

Sometimes you can find a section of exhaust pipe that will fit and can be clamped in place. Pop can, aerosol, metal drinking cup might fit.
I love the spirit, but would like to avoid filling and draining twice. Now that the first batch of coolant is all over the engine compartment and highway, just want to fill and pressurize once and be done with it.

Here you go.

KIMG2653.JPG

KIMG2655.JPG

KIMG2654.JPG

KIMG2656.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom