Parting Out Quakertown PA, 1995 FZJ80 Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am parting out my '95 that I have owned for the last six years. The reason is two fold. First, I bought a '93 "parts rig" that turned out to be in better shape than the '95. Second, the '95 has rust in spots that would deter most folks from purchasing it as is, namely around the windshield. The truck has 295k miles on it.

The engine runs fine, but the valve stem seals are shot, and the head gasket is suspect. Great candidate for a rebuild IMO. More than willing to part out the engine if there is interest.

Let me know what you need. More than happy to ship the reasonable size stuff, large items will depend.

Parts that are gone/no good (updated 2/2/2020):
Flares
Headlights
Front third member
Hood
RF fender
Lower Valence
RR door

Last edited:
Green. Both mirrors are held together with zip ties. The PS mirror has some strange mirror taped to the original glass by the prior owner.

I have a red fender from a 94 that I was going to use on the 95. It is available if you are interested. $100 plus shipping.

I'm desperate for a hood. How much and would you be willing to ship that to 81147? Thanks!

DS headlight was busted years ago.

I need a third seat floor mount rail with all the split ABS bushings intact. Doesn't matter which side, I just need it for the bushings.
A green passenger side fender in good condition with fender flare if you can ship to KY 40056.
Also - passenger side tail light assembly.

is this 95.5 if so do you have the AC vents with the clock available?

@4WheelinJay, I have a nice set of cloth seats from my '93 that are up for sale. The seats in the '95 are going in the 93:

For Sale - Brown Cloth interior - Quakertown PA

@Bloomer, no grey here.

@Txriver, Lower valence is available. There is a small surface rust spot. The turn signals are intact, but certainly not show quality.

@orbeaking, three of the four doors are available. I am keeping the RR door. The DF door has two minor door dings.

@KKAAAR, this is a OBD2 truck with the updated dash. The AC vents and clock are in good shape, but I have not started taking the interior apart yet. Probably another month before I get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom